Sunday, January 9, 2011

Class 2 - Week 1

Hey guys, week 1 of class 2 has come to an end. This week I got a chance to meet my awesome Mentor Nick Bruno. He currently works at Blue Sky's, and has worked on movies such as Ice Age II : The Melt Down and Horton Hears a Who!.

My first Q&A went great with him, even though he had a stomach bug and felt nauseous he still showed up. If that doesn't show how much of a great mentor he is, I don't know what would.

This weeks assignment was to film some video reference and start out planning for blocking next week. We had a list of assignment choices to chose from, I went with the "Gap Jump", And Jump a gap I did. There is a fairly large creek that runs behind my house which is where I filmed my self jumping across =D. I did almost fall in a couple times but unlucky for you guys I didn't haha.

Hopefully I'll don't get lazy like last term and I'll update this every week so stay tunned! Take care and Happy Animating!

No comments:

Post a Comment